Certified NeuroTransformational Coach (CNTC): Personal and Professional Transformation Coaching
Born and raised in Miami, FL, Eric has over 35 years’ experience in coaching and developing managers and executives from his career at IBM and coaching and consulting practice. Eric has coached top executives, middle managers as well as new managers and emerging leaders. He also coached leadership teams to create synergy and alignment in support of mission, vision, values and goals.
Currently, he coaches scientists, managers and executives in the public sector. His resume also includes;
– Certified Neuro-Transformational Coach (CNTC); Licensed by BEabove Leadership to deliver training in the Seven Levels of Effectiveness and The Neuroscience of Effectiveness.
– Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Training
– Facilitator in the Future Search Network
– Myers-Briggs Certified
– Executive Development programs at UVA’s Darden School
– B. S. in Management Science; Florida Atlantic University
– DC Men’s Senior Baseball League; Coach, Player, League Committee Member responsible for League Integrity; Hall of Fame Member.
– Austin Metro Baseball League; Player